Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Welding

SFT Search:

Old 03-05-2008, 10:33 PM
no bull it's huge!

Default SSC Controls tig pedal

It just showed up today, looks to be well built heck the electrical connector body is metal vs Millers cheap plastic pos. What I had bought is SSC's model # C810-1425 off of Ebay. One thing I really liked was in thier shipping notification they went ahead and gave me a UPS tracking number. I only played with it for about a minute but current control seemed very smooth. I'll give a better report later when I'm feeling better and can play a bit more.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Member Emeritus June 1965 - August 2015

They are good pedals for sure. I have a chrome one that I use for my Dynasty 350. One thing you may, or may not, know is that SSC makes all of the foot controls for Lincoln and Thermal.
I've been crawling on my belly, clearing out what could've been. I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions. I wanna feel the change consume me, feel the outside turning in. I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within.
My shadow. Change is coming. Now is my time. Listen to my muscle memory. Contemplate what I've been clinging to.

Maynard James Keenan