Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Fabrication

SFT Search:   

Old 02-09-2015, 09:46 PM
Da Chief

Well, I don't have much problem with "blizzards" in my helmet, here in paradise, but I do get fogged out occasionally. In the summertime, here in the swamp, the warm, fragrant odor rising from my leathers and the sweat from my brow make it seem like welding in a rain forest (I'm pretty sure me N' Ron both know eggzackery how that feels)

A real lambs wool headband and a paper grinders mask make life livable. My beard soaks up the sweat, under the paper mask, and lets it drip clear of the helmet, mostly...

RED

What I really need to know is, WHEN DOES THE SHOOTING START?
Old 02-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Elite Member

Welding at night can be a trip too. I can remember striking and arc and having my helmet fill with flying bugs.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can & the friends to post my bail when I finally snap!