Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Welding

SFT Search:   

Old 05-30-2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry View Post
Divtec,
I understand you were not able to make it to the GTG to demo your machines. That is truly a shame...

I am the facilities director at a prominent aerospace manufacturer. We are currently seeking demonstrations and quotes for a 40-60 amp plasma cutter and 120-180A inverter GTAW machines, quantity 10 each. Your machines by combining features would instantly save us 40% so they are very attractive.

Please PM me to set up arrangements to demo your machines. We have a verifiable 4A2 D&B so there is no risk to you at all. I eagerly await your response.
Feel free to call me at 480-983-6030 so we can discuss the specifics and answer any questions.

Also... I would be glad to talk with one of your electrical engineers about the specific technology of our machines and technical embellishments we've added.

BTW... we have the ability to modify our machines to meet specific requirements as well.

480-983-6030
parkermetalworking@yahoo.com

Last edited by DivTec; 05-30-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:26 AM
Sultan of Scrounge

I read this thread from beginning to end and it is now 4:23 am. Hip pain wouldn't let me sleep. The pain from reading it was worse.

Let me put this in a nutshell . No one in their right mind would buy anything from this company at any price ever.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:29 AM
Karma Avenger

Quote:
Hip pain wouldn't let me sleep. The pain from reading it was worse.
As somebody that has two titanium hips, currently you really need a good NSAID to help deal with the pain. The pain killers by themselves don't do it. At least not for me. I took the NSAIDs alone for years until they finally weren't enough. Then I added a pain killer with it. There are several good NSAIDs (prescription) you might try. I've had them all. The one that works the best for me is Clinoril (Sulidac). I tolerate it well and it does make a big difference. I had to stop it a week before surgery and that is when I realized just how much difference it was making. Celebrex never worked for me in any strengths, and the naproxen sodium variants made my stomach hurt. For me the pain killers raise the pain threshold so I could tolerate working without limping too much. I would get something though, living in constant pain does make your life miserable.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:05 PM
Sultan of Scrounge

Ive got military motrin. (800 mg)Doesn't help one bit. It will all be over July 12. I'll be titanium too.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:22 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnmike View Post
Ive got military motrin. (800 mg)Doesn't help one bit. It will all be over July 12. I'll be titanium too.
Best of luck with that Mike....
Living with constant pain sucks, as you know. .

Be careful with pain meds, they can creep up on you and before you know it you have a problem.
That happened to me with 10/325 Norcos, I was taking 20 a day just to stay mobile..I have a titanium rod in my lower leg, it is off center and breaking through my shin bone. I basically walk on a fractured leg. X-ray shows 6 cracks.
I quit all meds, slowed down a bunch too...the 800mg Motrin dont do much for me either..I worry about NSAIDS too, I thought they had heart or liver issues attached to them
Hope you do well with your surgery. ..
Old 05-31-2016, 06:15 PM
Karma Avenger

The Motrin is pretty weak actually by NSAID standards. Taking 20 Norco's a day would blow your liver out from all the excess Tylenol. The NSAIDs like all meds affect people differently. Never had any issues but of course there are people that do. I would ask your sawbones if he has something stronger NSAID wise compared to Motrin. Unless you just like the pain
Old 05-31-2016, 07:50 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorDoctor View Post
The Motrin is pretty weak actually by NSAID standards. Taking 20 Norco's a day would blow your liver out from all the excess Tylenol. The NSAIDs like all meds affect people differently. Never had any issues but of course there are people that do. I would ask your sawbones if he has something stronger NSAID wise compared to Motrin. Unless you just like the pain
Dr prescribed 360 a month, and I used every bit of it. Was right at the tylenol limit. After both parents died 6 weeks apart back in 6/13 I had a lot to do clearing the house and yard so I ramped up from 2 a day to 20 a in about a year and a half. I had a Fentynal patch and some other things too...all legal, just way too many meds. I cold turkeyed off all of it, all at once...

That was fun

Now I just eat xtra strength Tylenol, and sweat a lot... and don't get to do nearly what I want to do. I see a new Dr on Thursday, hoping for some better news. I'm about ready to blow the damn thing off...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-06_10-45-09_906.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	132336  
Old 05-31-2016, 09:33 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivTec View Post
Feel free to call me at 480-983-6030 so we can discuss the specifics and answer any questions. Also... I would be glad to talk with one of your electrical engineers about the specific technology of our machines and technical embellishments we've added. BTW... we have the ability to modify our machines to meet specific requirements as well. 480-983-6030 parkermetalworking@yahoo.com
All kinds of offers and promises from someone that can't/won't deliver a demo machine.

Sent from my ipotato
Old 05-31-2016, 09:35 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivTec View Post
Here is the photo of the output transformers
Fixed it

Sent from my ipotato
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1184022507.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	132337  
Old 06-01-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinDodge View Post
Fixed it

Sent from my ipotato
Oh... I get it!

SmokinDodge... as in BLUE smoke.

That's funny!

Last edited by DivTec; 06-01-2016 at 12:28 AM.

Tags
plasma, plasma cutting, stick welding, tig welding, welding