Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Fabrication

SFT Search:   
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-18-2021, 02:03 AM
scoobyz scoobyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcord View Post
Tell us more about yourself. What kind of work do you do in your shop?
Thank you for your concern, doing this type of brass works in my home workshop, make military retirement gifts, gold and silver handmade jewellery etc, I am from Sri Lanka, Started to doing a youtube channel to show my works, hope you enjoy
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-18-2021, 02:04 AM
scoobyz scoobyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
That's a beautiful job, thanks for showing it to us
Thank you so much, u are welcome!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-18-2021, 02:06 AM
scoobyz scoobyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim KS View Post
Amazing! ...and some well done videos also.
Thank You!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-18-2021, 02:07 AM
scoobyz scoobyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCPOP View Post
You have talent. And patience. And an eye for these sort of things. Well done, Sir.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comments
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-18-2021, 02:08 AM
scoobyz scoobyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip knot View Post
Very nice. A real work of art.
Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-18-2021, 03:43 AM
Samcord Samcord is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Peoria
Posts: 2,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyz View Post
Thank you for your concern, doing this type of brass works in my home workshop, make military retirement gifts, gold and silver handmade jewellery etc, I am from Sri Lanka, Started to doing a youtube channel to show my works, hope you enjoy

I see. We have a fellow from the Philippines that crafts art objects, Ram Mallari, or Iron Heart Ram. He shares his work on this forum once in a while, but I have not seen him for a while.

Welcome, and thank you for sharing your work. I do enjoy it, and I will look for you on YouTube.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-18-2021, 05:14 AM
Gadgeteer's Avatar
Gadgeteer Gadgeteer is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern Montana
Posts: 2,114
Default

Masterful, amazing work with attention to detail. True artistry!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-20-2021, 09:13 PM
bfjou812's Avatar
bfjou812 bfjou812 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Winter Haven Fl.
Posts: 35
Default

Really amazing work. Just wondering how long it takes to build one of those. You are very talented and do amazing work.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-21-2021, 09:06 PM
scoobyz scoobyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcord View Post
I see. We have a fellow from the Philippines that crafts art objects, Ram Mallari, or Iron Heart Ram. He shares his work on this forum once in a while, but I have not seen him for a while.

Welcome, and thank you for sharing your work. I do enjoy it, and I will look for you on YouTube.
Thank You So Much!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-21-2021, 09:08 PM
scoobyz scoobyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfjou812 View Post
Really amazing work. Just wondering how long it takes to build one of those. You are very talented and do amazing work.
Thank you so much for your concerned sir, Yes it takes 2 weeks with my other works
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Web Search:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.