Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Mechanical & Electrical

SFT Search:   
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2021, 05:59 PM
arizonian's Avatar
arizonian arizonian is offline
Elite Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 1,484

Originally Posted by Norm W View Post
It looks like a bench top clamping system. It fits in holes in the bench usually used to clamp "W**D" work. I won't use the word to spare the GNAP's tender feelings.
Nailed it. Not all clamping is vertical. If you put a board on the workbench against a stop and push sideways on it, it will stay put while you do whatever.

Sometimes the "w" can be substituted to minimize "tender feelings".
Bill in sunny Tucson

I believe in gun control.

Gun Control: The ability to consistently hit what you are aiming at.

Weldor by choice, engineer by necessity.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Web Search:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.