Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Mechanical & Electrical

SFT Search:   

Old 07-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 7018

Quote:
Originally Posted by storts
Paul, I Hope your not catching Jack typing,,kinda like lyme desise,,it goes around,,but theres a new ani-typestbiotic pill to cute,,waiting for mine,,Must be with that speak and type! Jack
Jack sometimes i get in a hurry hit the wrong key.then i never check it!!!!ooooooooowell thats life eh!!!
Old 07-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to storts
Default Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7018
Jack sometimes i get in a hurry hit the wrong key.then i never check it!!!!ooooooooowell thats life eh!!!
Look who you are typing toooooooo ,,Know the feeling,,i still think my buddy wyoming hih jacked my talk and type,,Just dont say hi to me in a airport,,that will get u in more trouble than my typing!!!!!!!!!Jack
Than we have the idiots in ct.,,went down last year to greensboro NC to pick up a car i bought off ebay for my wife,,and go through metal detecter,,and then they ask you if you have any credit cards ,,,,and sure enough,,the cards on the outside and inside get demaginized,,so the cashir haasbto God forbid,,type your # in,,like you were a felon,,my hearts bleeds for them!!!!!!!!!tjose poor people,,,the working population of the next generation Jack

Last edited by storts; 07-03-2005 at 05:05 PM. Reason: PS
Old 07-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Wyoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by storts
,,i still think my buddy wyoming hih jacked my talk and type,,( Jack
Jack,
Dammit Jack, if you don't have the Polaroids than you can't keep claiming I stole your Talk and Type software!!! This is America and I'll be darned if I'm gonna be painted "guilty" before the trial. I'd bring up O.J. and One Glove, but don't think it would help my case.

Now onto another front...your typing has shown a steady and constant improvement of late. Not sure if it is from practice, a new keyboard or better medication, but the improvement has been noted. Given time...and may we both live as long as Franzie...you may find that the Talk and Type is no longer even needed.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:07 PM

12-29-1943 to 1-17-2020
Curmudgeon emeritus

Welcome aboard mlrs,

I hope you found your answer early because this thread has already been hijacked and crashed somewhere in Connecticut.
However, if you do a search of our previous discussions using the single world "bandsaw", you will find 131 threads for your perusal, including this one:

http://shopfloortalk.com/forums/show...hlight=bandsaw

On page one of that thread, you will find this link:

http://www.frugalmachinist.com/bandsaw.html

And somewhere in all of that, I suspect you can learn more than you'll ever need to know about HF bandsaws.

"Dr. Chandran, will I dream?"

Just Keep Walking

"I am not a body, I am free.
For I am still as God created me."
Old 07-03-2005, 10:35 PM

thanks for all the advise. i played with it again, no luck. i am going to try this tilt wheel adjustment one more time, and then off it goes. i gotta tell ya, it is so frustrating, i just want to smash the machine. thanks again guys.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:27 AM
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to storts
Default Its Called I bought a Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyoming
Jack,
Dammit Jack, if you don't have the Polaroids than you can't keep claiming I stole your Talk and Type software!!! This is America and I'll be darned if I'm gonna be painted "guilty" before the trial. I'd bring up O.J. and One Glove, but don't think it would help my case.

Now onto another front...your typing has shown a steady and constant improvement of late. Not sure if it is from practice, a new keyboard or better medication, but the improvement has been noted. Given time...and may we both live as long as Franzie...you may find that the Talk and Type is no longer even needed.
Roy, I wish to live that long I Bought a book on proper letter typing,,problem is my pee brain gets going,and my fingers can't keep up!You know what OJ said after the trial? Dear Judge Idoit,,can I have my gloves and hat and go home to play,,If I could just load armagann,,you will pee your pants,,dont know how to link it,,night,Jack
Old 07-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Elite Member

Cutter...everything ok ???????

New member without a location and all you do is give him help ????

Anyway, welcome aboard mlrs..you might want to add your location before some of our members get snippy about it....
Old 07-08-2005, 09:04 AM
carlwk3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Now the only thing I need to find a cure for is the cheap handle that operates the vise/work holder. I keep tightening that hex key on the crank handle but eventually it slips and has worn a groove on that cheap chineese all thread it is fastened to. Anybody have a good fix for this???
Drill a through hole and pin it with a roll pin???

Carl