Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Shop & Safety

SFT Search:   

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2019, 01:20 PM
Lubrication Consultant

Default Having Hot water in the shop Tankless H/W faucet

I have a wash sink outside of the shop and have had some issues with it being outside prior to the new add on the building.
It would get leaves and crap in it needing to be cleaned out constantly or the pipe would freeze and brake or get broke by the digs digging.

So, now I want to get rid of that one and have a small one to put inside the shop...
One that will take up less room as shop real estate is hard to come by... too much crap in it already... and a normal small or large hot water heater, will just take up space and I don't want that plus use more juice to keep it warm

Anyway, I ordered one of these cheap tankless heater faucets from Amazon say it will produce up to 160 degrees F. I got the 220v one so I should have that in a few days...
I ordered another one from China a few weeks ago and it came in but don't like the mounting it will need but I think they sent me a euro design one instead of the US design not sure they even know a difference.

but having some hot water in the shop to wash hands with or use to wash out some of the shop towels I just like the idea of this being you get cold and hot out of just having the one supply line... over having a standard Hot water heater...

Anyway do any of you have, A. similar hot water supply for the shop and does it deliver as it claims. so, I don't have any experience with this style but have used and installed the ones you still need two supply lines to the sink any advise you can think of is appreciated
pics of one I have already and link to the one I just ordered

https://www.amazon.com/B-Crew-Tankle...ateway&sr=8-13
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0334.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	149955

I Have Only One Wish, To Achieve "Pura Vida" In All That I Do!