Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Mechanical & Electrical

SFT Search:   

Old 07-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Banned

Big, it sorta sounds like a whole lot of promises turned to sh!t, but at least ya had yer eyes wide open and saw what was comin.

18, I like that name, does it qualify you for double status as a minority contractor, both WOMBE and NA Business?
Old 07-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 7018

Yes it sure does Franz, it will be w.w. her son and i starting out.When i leave the place im working now he will lose the contract,It will go up for bid and i have the inside track on that one,I've been working on that job for over 5 years and the big man there likes my work,we try to do the best job we can as fast as we can to save them money,and that makes more work for me!So i think i'll have that one in the bag.I've been working on other things to.So i think that we'll be doing ok.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:23 PM
'Ol Pilot

Ojibway sounds fine. A good native Indian tribe in Canada, made somewhat more famous by singer Eileen (Shania) Twain, whose adoptive father was Ojibway. Are you by chance Indian or part Indian?
Old 07-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 7018
Default Ol Pilot

No I'm not but W.W. is full,And her son is half,Me i'm just a plain old hillbilly the Welding Widow will have 34%,David and i will have 33% each.So that she has controling interest in the company!But she can't control me. Anyhoo The the name we have decided on is Ojibway Welding,LLC. i know alot of peeps and they know that i stell take alot of pride in what i do,so getting the biss isn't going to be hard.The contract that my boss has will soon be ours not because of Treese being Native American,but because my boss has cheated them for many years!And the main man over the school board maintance,an i have become good friends over the last 5 1/2 years,and because David and I don't fool around,we do our job and do it right to the best of our ability.