Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Mechanical & Electrical

SFT Search:   
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-19-2020, 07:56 AM
tnmike's Avatar
tnmike tnmike is offline
Sultan of Scrounge
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NE TN
Posts: 3,965
Default Snap on socket score

I picked up this lazy Susan with 95% Snapon sockets from 2 1/2 inch down. The other 5% are MAC and Craftsman.
The bottom level is 3/4 drive, then 1/2 and then 3/8.
$100 took it all.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0218201529.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	154854  
__________________
Buy it cheap and stack it deep
Klaatu barada nikto
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-19-2020, 10:15 AM
toprecycler's Avatar
toprecycler toprecycler is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Petoskey, Michigan
Posts: 4,518
Default Snap on socket score

Nice score. I could not have passed that up either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	154859


Sent from my iPhone using ShopFloorTalk
__________________
Brian

You don't know what you don't know.

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." John Wooden
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-19-2020, 11:45 AM
tnmike's Avatar
tnmike tnmike is offline
Sultan of Scrounge
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NE TN
Posts: 3,965
Default

I don't know why the picture turned 90 degrees. It does that on Android. Reason unknown
__________________
Buy it cheap and stack it deep
Klaatu barada nikto
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-19-2020, 12:03 PM
milomilo's Avatar
milomilo milomilo is offline
Auction Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wheatland, Wyoming
Posts: 15,899
Default

Nice buy. The rack is cool too.
__________________
Chris

Liberty has never come from Government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.
Woodrow Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-19-2020, 03:32 PM
Whitetrash's Avatar
Whitetrash Whitetrash is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Estes Park, CO [Around 8000 Ft. Elv.]
Posts: 3,182
Default

Especially when you figure at Snapon pricing 2 sockets on the bottom rack are easily $100 bucks.
__________________
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."
Winston Churchill
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-19-2020, 06:58 PM
Randyjaco's Avatar
Randyjaco Randyjaco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Friendswood, TX
Posts: 579
Default

Major suckage there

Randy
__________________
"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Web Search:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.