Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Welding

SFT Search:   
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-16-2006, 08:44 PM
fluxcore fluxcore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CT.
Posts: 456
Default Test

Test, Test,test I was trying to post a picture of my new, old 2001 syncrowave 350, with all the bell and whisle of the new one. It was never hooked up and it looks like an new machine but no torch or water cooler. I got it for 1,380. I think it almost like dynasty but its only has 60 hertz. I try to treat like the other people did. I wish I could post a picture. Jim

Last edited by fluxcore; 06-25-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-16-2006, 08:46 PM
fluxcoreit's Avatar
fluxcoreit fluxcoreit is offline
tremendous or sumptin like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: TENNESSEE
Posts: 641
Default

it's working,i hear ya fine,john
__________________
genius has its limits stupid dont
if you can read this thank a teacher
if you cant thank a teachers union
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-16-2006, 08:57 PM
KB Fabrications
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I can see it OK from my house.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-16-2006, 09:28 PM
fluxcoreit's Avatar
fluxcoreit fluxcoreit is offline
tremendous or sumptin like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: TENNESSEE
Posts: 641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxcore
Test, Test,test I was trying to post a picture of my new, old 2001 syncrowave 350, with all the bell and whisle of the new one. It was never hooked up and it looks like an new machine but no torch or water cooler. I got it for 1,380. I think it almost like dynasty but its only has 60 hertz. I try to treat like the other people did. I wish I could post a picture. Jim
if you ask cutter he can help with that cause i want to see it,john
__________________
genius has its limits stupid dont
if you can read this thank a teacher
if you cant thank a teachers union
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Tom Zachman's Avatar
Tom Zachman Tom Zachman is offline
Dodge City Marshal
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dodge City Kansas
Posts: 7,921
Default

I closed my eyes and clicked my heels together three times, but I can't see it.
__________________
New sig line:

Quote:
Knock, knock. Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only as the sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered and manufactured this pathetic individual’s life.
http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/...ieve-life.html
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-16-2006, 10:07 PM
madam X's Avatar
madam X madam X is offline
One Wonderful Lady!
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: DownEast
Posts: 26,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Zachman
I closed my eyes and clicked my heels together three times, but I can't see it.
You need the special shoes, Tom! I can see it fine.
__________________
madam X - Site Empress for Life
Director of Policy, Inane Matters (by appointment)

Rated M for MAGA
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Tom Zachman's Avatar
Tom Zachman Tom Zachman is offline
Dodge City Marshal
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dodge City Kansas
Posts: 7,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madam X
You need the special shoes, Tom! I can see it fine.
Yup, them's nice. Prolly a little too nice for my feets.
__________________
New sig line:

Quote:
Knock, knock. Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only as the sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered and manufactured this pathetic individual’s life.
http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/...ieve-life.html
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Shade Tree Welder's Avatar
Shade Tree Welder Shade Tree Welder is offline
Grumpy Bastard
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Kankakee County, IL
Posts: 19,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxcore
Test, Test,test I was trying to post a picture of my new, old 2001 syncrowave 350, with all the bell and whisle of the new one. It was never hooked up and it looks like an new machine but no torch or water cooler. I got it for 1,380. I think it almost like dynasty but its only has 60 hertz. I try to treat like the other people did. I wish I could post a picture. Jim
Are you trying to show it off or sell it???
__________________
Shade

"Prepare to defend yourselves."
-- Sergeant Major Basil L. Plumley, Ia Drang Valley
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Web Search:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.