Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Welding and Metalworking Forums > Fabrication

SFT Search:   

Old 12-01-2020, 09:56 AM
Auction Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalWolf View Post
CO. would be my last choice thought about OK. but not really feeling that area is where I want I'm swaying more towards NM.
From what I have heard NM rural areas could be OK.

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Iron Modification Investigator

How about Montana? The people there seem to like freedom.

The virtue is always a cover for the sin. That's the key to understanding the modern left. Whatever they're accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves but more enthusiastically. And that's definitely the story of Justin Trudeau. Tucker Carlson
Old 12-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Elite Member

This guy has some interesting videos. https://youtu.be/F2URtMuElz0

Not for his rankings, but for the facts and stories that throws into his videos. He has several that cover different aspects and different regions.

Here is a well researched video on state gun laws. https://youtu.be/1EDUs7ahk0o. I think it is a good barometer on personal freedoms in general.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:14 AM
Lubrication Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcord View Post
This guy has some interesting videos. https://youtu.be/F2URtMuElz0

Not for his rankings, but for the facts and stories that throws into his videos. He has several that cover different aspects and different regions.

Here is a well researched video on state gun laws. https://youtu.be/1EDUs7ahk0o. I think it is a good barometer on personal freedoms in general.
Thank's give's me a lot to think about! surprised Texas and New Mexico didn't make the gun law cut in his video.
and is expensive to live here in Texas and getting more and more expensive!
We have way too many Corn nuts moving here and bringing their screwed up Cali ideas with them... and our gun laws are being infringed every year slowly by underhanded politics slipping in bills under other bills they know will pass without being looked at.

And with all those Dam Commi Dems sneaking in here... not to mention that Backstabbing Vato'beto the guy who pretends to be Hispanic Who IS not, by the way, he's just another snowflake poser, Benladinbiden is going to use as his main gun grabber, Is in San Antonio and is just as much a low life POS as the possible new heads of the new communist regime. so San Antonio will be the big boiling pot for the beginning of the Forced gun grab!

But... Montana, Wyoming, and Oklahoma are looking better... but may consider Idaho as well their landscape is what I am looking for as well, I can not do the concrete jungles... have always been a country boy.
I do still want to be able to own guns and be able to hunt and fish if the Lord sees fit to allow me and provide a place to hunt and fish.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:08 PM
Auction Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalWolf View Post
Thank's give's me a lot to think about! surprised Texas and New Mexico didn't make the gun law cut in his video.
and is expensive to live here in Texas and getting more and more expensive!
We have way too many Corn nuts moving here and bringing their screwed up Cali ideas with them... and our gun laws are being infringed every year slowly by underhanded politics slipping in bills under other bills they know will pass without being looked at.

And with all those Dam Commi Dems sneaking in here... not to mention that Backstabbing Vato'beto the guy who pretends to be Hispanic Who IS not, by the way, he's just another snowflake poser, Benladinbiden is going to use as his main gun grabber, Is in San Antonio and is just as much a low life POS as the possible new heads of the new communist regime. so San Antonio will be the big boiling pot for the beginning of the Forced gun grab!

But... Montana, Wyoming, and Oklahoma are looking better... but may consider Idaho as well their landscape is what I am looking for as well, I can not do the concrete jungles... have always been a country boy.
I do still want to be able to own guns and be able to hunt and fish if the Lord sees fit to allow me and provide a place to hunt and fish.
Here is a link for some places in WY.

https://www.landwatch.com/wyoming-la...price-low-high

Old 12-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Lubrication Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by milomilo View Post
Here is a link for some places in WY.

https://www.landwatch.com/wyoming-la...price-low-high
Found some pretty nice lots in some really nice looking areas but nothing with living structures for what I will be able to afford, just gonna keep a watch and see what pops up and find out what restrictions are as well but very helpful link thanks Chris.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:32 PM

Default trailer build/retirement

Montana is being bought up piece by piece by migrants from Cali..at prices well over market value..Montana taxes retirement income whereas Wyoming does not..my choice would be WY,but thats just me..I'm looking to bail from MD asap
Old 01-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Auction Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkclimber View Post
Montana is being bought up piece by piece by migrants from Cali..at prices well over market value..Montana taxes retirement income whereas Wyoming does not..my choice would be WY,but thats just me..I'm looking to bail from MD asap
Where are you looking to go to in WY?