View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 12:00 PM
Lu47Dan's Avatar
Lu47Dan Lu47Dan is offline
Connoisseur of Old Iron
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: N/W Pa.
Posts: 6,003

If the bolt is of a large enough diameter, I have drilled almost through the bolt, than welded the hole shut to shrink the od of the bolt, works 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I can see how that rod would be a lifesaver.
I will have to find a supplier of the Messer rod. A couple pounds on hand might be agood idea.
Tools to Men are like Shoes to Women , you can never have too many !!
Used diesel engines are an adventure anyway you look at them !!
Miller XMT-304 Multiprocess
Miller 10-E Wire Feeder
Miller Spectrum 2050 Plasma Cutter
Hobart AC/DC stick welder
Hobart 175 Mig
Craftsman O/A set
Turbo torch and B-tank
Reply With Quote