View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Iron Modification Investigator

This reminds me of the safety instructions should you break a compact florescent bulb. They are toxic enough that you must call EPA and have a hazardous waste cleanup and evacuate and ventilate the shack for a week.

Quote:
Issue
The cylinder may leak after a torch or other device is disconnected from the cylinder. If the leak is large enough or if the gas is permitted to accumulate in an enclosed area and there is a source of ignition, a fire could occur. There are no known incidents of fire or injury associated with this issue. Worthington is undertaking this voluntary recall out of an abundance of caution.
Yes, I have found that every single propane Bernzomatic or whatever cylinder will leak down after you remove the torch, and by putting my ear to the spud I can hear it hissing. That has been going on for 20 years. I expect it has caused a fire or two.

So I never take the torch off a bottle once it is installed til the thing is dry.

The virtue is always a cover for the sin. That's the key to understanding the modern left. Whatever they're accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves but more enthusiastically. And that's definitely the story of Justin Trudeau. Tucker Carlson