Shop Floor Talk

Shop Floor Talk (https://www.shopfloortalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   SFT Information (https://www.shopfloortalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   NOTICE: To all Members. (https://www.shopfloortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46222)

Shade Tree Welder 06-26-2016 09:02 AM

NOTICE: To all Members.
 
Just to let everyone know. Cutter and I have had a discussion and have
decided to make some changes. We have received requests for some things
and as some newer interests have come up, we thought some changes were
needed. We will be combining and moving some of the existing forums and
adding a few new ones. We will also be moving a number of threads around.
No threads are getting deleted, just moved.

I will be adding the new forums first and moving some threads there, then I
will work on combining some of the older less used forums.

This will take some time so please bear with us as we re-organize.

Walker 06-26-2016 09:44 AM

No problem, good luck with the changes.

Shade Tree Welder 06-26-2016 10:19 AM

If there are threads that should be moved just send Cutter or me a message and we can do it.

Tim KS 06-26-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade Tree Welder (Post 662544)
Just to let everyone know. Cutter and I have had a discussion and have
decided to make some changes. We have received requests for some things
and as some newer interests have come up, we thought some changes were
needed. We will be combining and moving some of the existing forums and
adding a few new ones. We will also be moving a number of threads around.
No threads are getting deleted, just moved.

I will be adding the new forums first and moving some threads there, then I
will work on combining some of the older less used forums.

This will take some time so please bear with us as we re-organize.


This sounds good to me. New forums are always good, BUT I hate to see every trivial subject get it's own forum.......I hate scrolling through endless 'stuff' trying to figure out what might be of interest. Go for it! ;)

Edit.....I hope you consider moving some of the more used forums to the top, lesser used to the bottom. :cool:

Shade Tree Welder 06-26-2016 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim KS (Post 662554)
Edit.....I hope you consider moving some of the more used forums to the top, lesser used to the bottom. :cool:

I was going to once the forum that are going away are sorted.

RED caddy 06-26-2016 12:53 PM

Change is good, drive on.
Please don't move the "new posts" button, or I may never surface again...

RED

Shade Tree Welder 06-26-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RED caddy (Post 662567)
Change is good, drive on.
Please don't move the "new posts" button, or I may never surface again...

RED

No worries there Chief.

kiwi 06-26-2016 04:15 PM

Rod and Ron,
I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. The site is both entertaining and informative.
Thanks again,
Nick

Scrapper Greg 06-26-2016 05:57 PM

Thanks, guys!!

Barn Owl 06-26-2016 06:10 PM

Sounds good, thanks for keeping up in the loop. Im all for it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.